THESE ARE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS SITE AND ACCESS TO THE MY SMSF DASHBOARD, AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY MY SMSF, CONTAINED ON THIS SITE.
1. MY SMSF / MY SMSF PROPERTY
R S Capital Partners Pty Ltd : ABN: 67 145 282 908 trading as My SMSF / My SMSF Property
- Do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information
- May change and update the information from time to time
- Make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site. We own the copyright of the information on this site.
- The information in this website does not constitute a recommendation to invest in or take up any products or services
- Administration (accounting & auditing* is performed by a panel of tax agents and auditors )
- SMSF lending – is referred to a mortgage manager or online application service
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content included as part of the My SMSF Property website, such as all e-books, property and borrowing calculators, dashboard services, smsf application form, SMSF lending application, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and all software used on this site, is the property of My SMSF Property or its suppliers and protected by Australian copyright laws. You agree to abide by all copyright notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto. The name ‘My SMSF’ is trade marked.
3. ADMINISTRATION SERVICE
The My SMSF’s, annual administration service, is subject to you agreeing to appoint My SMSF / My SMSF Property as administrator to refer your annual administration work to, our preferred independent service providers and to be appointed on the ATO portal so we are able to lodge your SMSFAR each year. All tax agents and auditors on our panel are locally based. The term of initial engagement is for a minimum period of 12 – 24 months on bronze care. This service is an engagement to complete an SMSF’s compliance obligations, by our partner independent auditor and tax agent providers. It consists of financial statements, SMSFAR ( tax return) and general super support and communication delivers online, or via email, with the level of support determined by the package selected ( as in: Bronze, Silver or Gold) Please refer to our Fee Schedule page for all fees and charges – https://www.mysmsfproperty.com.au/fee-schedule/
- A ‘New Fund’ is a Bronze Care $1,100 , Silver Care $1,550 or Gold Care $2,550 our discount setup fee is $799 requiring completion of 1 one years administration or a termination fee of $1,550 will be charged for setting up your fund. These are funds we setup based on instructions provided to us by member/trustees or after advice is provided on the setup of the SMSF.
- An existing Fund – ‘Transfer SMSF or Fund’ is a fund that has been setup previously and has transferred from another provider to our service. Fees applicable are: Bronze fee $1,100 , Silver $1,550 or Gold Care $2,550
You agree to our fee schedule and to the following conditions, when engaging the My SMSF Administration and SMSF Setup services
- You must provide us with all requested document to allow us to complete your fund work ( audit and tax work, via our independent partners)
- We will only commence work when you provide us with all documents we request in a timely manner
- We take no responsibility for delays, ATO penalty interest charges, fines or further action due to slow responses to our query’s and requests and unsigned tax return documents, which restricts our ability to lodge returns.
- We communicate via email and text messages and chat. Phone contact is for our Silver and Gold care members. Most correspondence is via email and it is your responsibility to view your email messages; addressed to the registered email; and to respond promptly to our queries so we may complete your work.
- If we need to send any documents to you, we will do this via email or our My SMSF App ‘Dashmail’ Service
You must provide us with the following contact details:
– A single valid email address.
– A valid Mobile number
- If you change your email address or your phone number, you must notify us within three (3) days by email
– You must view your email and SMSF messages regularly
– Any delays caused by your failure to promptly respond to our communications are your responsibility
- If you fail to respond to our communications:
– we will attempt to contact you by alternative means
– we reserve the right to terminate our service with you
- You may communicate with us via, email and chat via the following addresses [email protected] or [email protected] for my smsf app notices only
- We do not accept documents via post or hold any original documents. All documents are emailed or uploaded to our folders
- Our time frame for completing work is 1-6 months on average, subject to receiving all the relevant documents and information
- You agree to us being appointed as your ASIC registered agent for Silver and Gold care funds or for Bronze care funds, where this arrangement is agreed to.
- You may cancel this service by notifying us by email – Address to cancel my service and email to – [email protected]
- Disputes – notify us by email to – [email protected] and we will resolve these within 30 – 45 days
- We will provide you with a copy ( originals are held by clients) of all documents we hold on file, via email. We will forward documents to your new provider subject to a fee of $220 charged for our time.
- Macquarie PDS –https://www.macquarie.com.au/assets/bfs/documents/adviser/cash-management-account/cash-management-accelerator-account-product-information-statement.pdf
- Macquarie provides an email or letter confirmation of your newly opened ACA SMSF Cash Account will all details of fees and charges and service terms
- My SMSF Fee Schedule – https://www.mysmsfproperty.com.au/fee-schedule/
Refer to the ‘Termination of Administration Services’. A fee of $1,550 will apply if the first years tax work is not completed.
Our accountants are independent and based in Australia as are our auditors. My SMSF/ My SMSF Property is an administration and technology provider. We use cloud storage servers which has a base in Asia. We use two factor authentication and all client information: email, phone numbers, TFN’s are blocked from being accessed by offshore agents. We have high levels of security in place.
SMSF Lending services employ an external online loan solution service for which we receive zero fees for this service.
My SMSF Property uses a loan manager service for commercial and SMSF loans depending on the clients needs
5. General Advice ( information only)
R S Capital Partners Pty Ltd trading as My SMSF & My SMSF Property provides general information relating to super matters. All information is of a general nature only and does not take into account your personal financial circumstances or objectives.
- Member of the SMSF Association: 11656
- Consultation fees are $110 for a half hour
It is you (as trustee) and your fund’s responsibility to meet the Superannuation Industry Supervision Act 1993 & 1994 guidelines.
My SMSF/ My SMSF Property requires that all new SMSF clients complete a trustee education course within 4 -10 weeks of setting up an SMSF with us. It is your responsibility to provide us with a certificate of completion for our records
6. TERMINATION OF ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
If you cancel the administration service:
We will email you a copy of all the documents that we hold on file in relation to you.
We will also forward these documents to your new service provider and charge you a fee of $220 for doing so if you request this.
We will charge you a fee of $1,550 if you cancel the administration service within one year of engaging us.
Any fees that we charge upon cancellation of the administration service must be paid by:
▪ sending us a ;
▪ electronically transferring the funds to our bank account :
Account Name: My SMSF Property
BSB No: 082 067 Account No: 133636758
It is your responsibility to contact Macquarie Bank to cancel any payment arrangements, Macquarie does not take instructions from anyone other than the account holder.
subject: Cancel Administration service/ Account Name and Number
7. PERMISSIONS / NON COMMERCIAL USE/ ACCESS TO DASHBOARD
The My SMSF website, Client Dashboard is for your personal use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products or services contained within this website. You may not use this website, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your another commercial website. You may experience outages from time to time when logging into the my smsf dashboard. Typically these are due to provider outages, code updates and general site changes. We apologise for the inconvenience caused and we suggest you email us in this event, so we may commence your SMSF compliance work promptly.
The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and New Zealand and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or other investments or products.
9. DAMAGE, LOSS AND LATE FEES
My SMSF Property and its group of companies are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by MySMSF Property or its other group of companies.
Outstanding Fees, Fees paid from Annual payment agreements
If you do not pay our fees within 7 days, we will apply interest charges and we may commence debt recovery action against you. You agree that you will be liable for any collection agency costs, legal costs ( on an indemnity basis) and any other disbursements incurred by us to recover our outstanding fees. We may report you to a credit reporting agency.
- CPI (2.5%) + 10% late fee interest rate, calculated daily, compounding, on the total owing
- Debt collection fees will be incurred by the fund and its members after 30 days of non payment
All CBA annual payment agreement fees, which are paid to us; which are not ceased; after cancelling our services will be refunded within 30 days minus a $110 processing fee. Refer to section 6 for details
10. ABOUT CURRENCY
All references on this site to “$” or “dollars” are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
11. ABOUT USERS
Users of this site agree to indemnify My SMSF /My SMSF Property and its group of companies from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
12. THIRD PARTIES
My SMSF Property does not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties and My SMSF Property does not receive referral fees from any providers who link or who use the services of My SMSF / My SMSF Property.
All third party accounting and administration firms contacting us to provide an ethical letter for client releases may do so by email to [email protected] we will release all client data to the client in the first instance. Please note, we hold copies and no original documents as we do not execute documents face to face.
13. LINKS TO OTHERS WEBSITES
Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between My SMSF Property and other organisations (unless otherwise expressly stated). My SMSF Property does not control and is not responsible for the content of any other site accessed via this site.
14. YOUR INFORMATION
You consent to My SMSF Property monitoring your use of this site, our client dashboard portal and disclosing your information to companies who are owned or affiliated with My SMSF.
You agree to receive all tax and audit documents as PDF ( adobe files) and word documents, via email or electronic download or via a link provided to you. The signing of documents, opening of documents is solely your responsibility. Our files are not never locked, and maybe printed, signed via a smartphone app, or digitally signed using adobe reader or any similar PDF application. It is your responsibility to read these documents, sign these documents, to allow us to lodge returns and audit your fund, or before you make any decisions to acquire any products or services.
16. OUR SMSF SERVICE
Our SMSF Setup, consists of the following services which are not billed as a normal setup cost
- Free Trust Deed for (individual trustee SMSF, with 2-4 members)
- Apply for your ABN/TFN with the ATO
- Setup a bank account for your fund, which is approved by CBA subject to client ID verification
- Rollover your super (we provide forms and instructions which are posted directly to the providers)
- Provide choice of fund – super contribution forms and guidance
- Assist with supporting documentation
- Correspond with the ATO and ASIC when setting up your SMSF entities
Valued at $1,550
Conditions of our SMSF Setup Service:
- Must have $150,000 in combined super between 1-4 members
- You must maintain your administration for 24 months for Bronze care members
- We use the Macquarie CMA Account service provided by Macquarie Bank of Australia
Note: If you do not complete one (2) year’s administration with us’ only for Bronze care clients; we may charge a fee of, $1,550 to cover the time taken to complete your SMSF Setup.